Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!

So yes it's not Easter anymore.. (unless you're in Canada) but yes.

So on Friday I went to my friend's place after work we hung out and had girly tiem. Yay! XD Then in the morning we all drove to Six Flags! Yay! And for what? For the park to be closed. .__. Oh well, I registered my Season Pass and can go ANY TIME I WANT~! Hehe. Can you drive? I can get you in free on certain days. Teehee.

Sunday. I went to see Eric. We were supposed to go out but it was too cold! Brr! So we stayed in and played videogames. Kinda. We had a really good day. Eric showed me some of his old things. :3 It was a good day. Sigh. ^___^ So I'm a happy bunny. Happy happy! See you later!

1 comment:

  1. aww! ;u; I totally had the feeling you were gonna be with Eric on sunday <33 I HAS A SIXTH SENSE? *shot*

    I'm so happy that you're happy *cheesy grin* but its true!

    ReplyDelete