Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekdays

So I've been on Vacation for the past week and it's been flippin' awesome! Without having to go to work I have more energy to go out and DO stuff. So there.

My YoSD Four sisters arrived and she is ADORABLE! I friggen love her to death and I'm soo glad that I was able to get her. I already have a bunch of photos of her on photobucket and facebook. :3

Eric and I went to Great Adventure on Wednesday and let me tell you, it's AWESOME to go on a weekday!!! NO LINES! Whooooo!!!! So yeah. We went on all the good rides, 'cept Kingda Ka 'cause it's down. But still. We had a great time and was able to do everything we wanted to do in a fraction of the time it takes to do it! Teehee. :3


Art Theif

So there's an art theif running amok in the doll community. She basically over paints photos of dolls and things and makes tons of money from it. I hope she chokes.

I want to "over paint" my dolls just to show how lame she is. >:O


That's all for nizz-ow.

1 comment:

  1. How does this doll!art thief do this...painting over photos of dolls? Jerk. I hope she dies a painful death.

    And yay, so glad you got a nice vacation~

    ReplyDelete