Sunday, August 2, 2009

Confused

So this may sound strange to anyone reading this but I am gender confused. It's hard to explain but I'll do my best.

I am a woman, first of all. I was born a woman and have all the woman parts. Theoretically, as this has not been tested, I can give birth.

At the same time, however, I feel as if I were a man sometimes. This is where is gets strange, heh. Sometimes I feel like I have the body of a man, and I know that I have the mentality of a man. There are so many things that I feel when I'm feeling this way. I feel as if I really know what it means to be a boy or man. I've asked a few guys I know what it's like and what they've told me is how I've felt before.

There are some days I wish I could dress like a boy but my body is too feminine. I have a woman's shape, a woman's face, and a woman's voice. Blah. Curse my body. XD

Aye, but don't be confused. I never want to turn myself into a boy. This is just how I feel sometimes. I love being a woman and I love my body (some days). I don't want to permanently change that at all. I just want to cut my hair, bind my chest, and pretend I am a boy. Heh.

I don't think I'll ever pull it off. Ah well, at least I got it off my chest.

Get it? XD I am so corny.

1 comment:

  1. I understand!
    You could always crossplay for the hell of it if you want to be a boy for a day.

    ReplyDelete