Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dream Land

I was hanging out with Jason's mom, she took me home to their place and I was hanging out. I was using my computer in their kitchen and it made them mad. I wanted to leave and see Eric but I didn't want him to know I was at Jason's first. I was trying to turn off the music to my computer too, but it wouldn't turn off. (This was due to the fact that I had music playing when I fell asleep.)
Then I moved in with this girl who calls herself Kai (the real Kai is a boy). I wanted to see Eric but she wouldn't let me. I don't remember what happened but she wanted me. So we were fighting for my freedom. I think Eric tried to help but I didn't want him to. So he was helpless on the sidelines as I fought to the death with this psycho who became Pink. Yes, she became Pink of all people. I kept giving her lethal blows and she was playing unfair by staying alive. I grabbed a pole and shoved it THROUGH her eye and the back of her skull and she kept coming. I cut her head in HALF and she kept coming. Then a police officer came and asked me what happened. I told him and he kissed me a couple of times telling me I should be more safe, that I should use protection as well (I told him that I had sex with her). I thought it was weird the cop kissed me. Eric and Pink were there but the cop had me in a way that no one could see that he was kissing me. Then he took the girl away and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment