Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

So to-day is my favorite Anti-Holiday and we have 3 this year! Three! This is the second. The third one is in November, my birth month! Whoo! Haha. I love dressing up in all black and carrying my black cat around. TEEHEE.

Updates:
So I had to move back in with my grama's because I found a bedbug in my bed at the other house. The man didn't want me bringing in exterminators, was very nasty, and blew me off. He said since I only found one, I don't have to worry. WAT?

His treatment to me was so bad that I decided to leave. His wife was sad and she was very nice. How is it that nice people get involved with asshats?

So I made some calls and hopefully I'll be moving again in April with someone I know who's super cool and nice. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck!
    WHAT A JERK. at least his wife was really nice, right? 8D

    ReplyDelete