Sunday, March 8, 2009

Morning Musings

I woke up with the Tiny Toon Adventures theme song in my head. Something's wrong. I get up and brush my teeth and rub my eyes. Something's wrong. I look at my watch and think "DAMN! Last time I checked, it was 8:20. Something's wrong. I look at my cellphone and wonder why it didn't go off. Something's wrong. I look at my sound settings all confused. Then I turn on my laptop and the time jumps. Again. What?

Daylight savings.

I have never been as messed up as I was this morning with Daylight savings. I slept in and everything because of it. D: Geh, I want to shoot someone.


Right now I'm trying to find a good PSX emulator. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I WISH YOU LUCK.

    Don't worry, my mom woke up in the middle of the night being like,"SHIT, I GOTTA RESET THE CLOCKS!" and she spent an hour debating how long she needed to turn the clock forward or was it backward and how long and you know what? she'll just give up and watch TV and see what time it is on there. xD;

    ReplyDelete