Monday, March 9, 2009

Too early...

Ah, sleep. A most precious thing. Well, that depends on the day of the week as I sometimes wish I didn't HAVE to sleep.

Last night I went to bed at 1:30 thinking I didn't have to get up until 12 to-day. Oh how wrong I was. I got a call at 7:30 stating my co-worker can't come in as her daughter dis-located her arm. Ow. Being as the baby's only three, I can imagine the trauma.

So at 8 I got up and got ready for work. The plus side? I make the 40 hours I thought I wasn't going to get since we were snowed out on Monday. Yay-ish. Heh.

So I'm here and tired.


Some random updates:
I went to the Library in my area to hopefully get some work done on any one of my projects. It turns out the Library is the best place to be. I continued work on my flash movie that hasn't been touched since sometime in 2008. Key framing's a bitch, let me tell you. But it looks magnificent.

Sadly, this groove was ruined by my ex's sheer lack of responsibility and the need for food. Ah well.

The great love series "There She is!!!" By Sambakza was completed in December! And I didn't learn this until last night! Here's a link to their page: SamBakZa
You have to watch these, they are super sweet.

Also, Ninjai: The Little Ninja is still a great series. Check it out: Ninjai

Last, and most definately not least is Gunnerkrigg Court. This is a must read from start to present. Here's a link to page one: Gunnerkrigg Court

And eating popcorn for breakfast. Yay.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you sent me a link to SamBakZa, I freaking LOVE the adorableness of all the videos.

    ReplyDelete